Financial Literacy Workshop: Financial Safety
- Date: 04/09/2019 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Location: Central Library Sword Room
1000 Avocado Avenue
Newport Beach, California 92660
Protect yourself against fraud and identity theft!
- Fraud and identity theft and how to protect yourself
- Scams, including what they are and how to spot one
- What to do if your Financial information is compromised
This event is presented by representatives from Bank of America. It is open to Newport/Mesa ProLiteracy participants and the general public. Space is very limited. Please register today to reserve your seat.