Book Discussion Group
- Date: 12/11/2019 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Friends Meeting Room
1000 Avocado Avenue
Newport Beach, California 92660
The Widow Clicquot by Tilar J. Mazzeo presented by NBPL Foundation
The Widow Clicquot by Tilar J. Mazzeo is the NY Times bestselling biography of the visionary widow who built a champagne empire, became a legend in tumultuous times, and showed the world how to live with style. Mazzeo brings to life the woman behind the label, Barbe-Nicole Clicquot Ponsardin, in this intoxicating book that is as much a fascinating journey through the process of making wine as a biography of a uniquely tempered and fascinating woman.
- Friends Room, Central Library, 1000 Avocado Avenue, Newport Beach, CA
- 2nd Wednesday of the month / September to June
- 9:30am - 11:00am / doors open at 9:15am
- FREE (a suggested donation of $10.00 is always appreciated)
- No Reservations required
- Come whether you’ve read the book or not as The Group is kind, curious, and engaging!
The Book Discussion Group members select, read, and discuss 10 books per year. This active and dynamic Group meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month from 9:30am - 11:00am in the Friends Room at the Central Library. All are welcome whether you’ve read the book or not and the program is FREE. Refreshments are provided and the books are available through the Newport Beach Public Library.
For detailed 2019-2020 Book Discussion Group reading list: https://www.nbplfoundation.org/content/Book-Discussion-Group.html